The Center for Electronic Governance (CEG) at the United Nations University (UNU) has been working good governance and electronic governance system based on potentials provided by today’s Information and Communications Technologies (ICT). This project aims in realizing electronic governance (eGovernance) system by utilizing the potentials and the possibilities of modern day’s ICT 4 Governance.
Here we enlist key ICT research areas in the field of Electronic Governance as a part of Center for Electronic Governance of UNU, they might be helpful for researchers, academicians and governments for managing and conceiving their own ICT4Governance or eGovernance system or profile.
- Electronic Governance for Sustainable Development
- Government Information Leadership
- Smart Cities
- Strategies, Alignment and Architectures for Electronic Governance
- Measurement, Evaluation and Assessment of Electronic Governance
- Knowledge Management and Information Sharing
- Development Models and Frameworks for Electronic Governance
- Software Infrastructure and Services for Electronic Governance
- International Comparative Studies for Electronic Governance
Interested can learn more on eGOV from 7th International Cofnerence on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance 2013 Seoul, Korea. Visit icegov.org to learn more on ICT4Governance critical development enablers – governance, technology and electronic governance (eGOV) itself.